July 2014 Weddings
Options

XP: It's getting close

I am still about 4 months out from my wedding but compared to 19 months when I first got engaged I can't believe that it's so close. It really seems like it is just around the corner. At my family St. Pat's Day party, everywhere I turned everyone was talking about the wedding planning and the bridal shower. It was nice to be acknowledged but at the same time it didn't help me from my mini-freak out. I asked my fiance that night on the way home if he thinks our wedding will be beautiful or turn out the way I envisioned it? He just looked at me and said yes, now stop freaking out. 

This weekend my MOH is coming down to get fitted, my 1st dress fitting is next month, etc etc.

Re: XP: It's getting close

• Options
    It is getting close!  I am starting to get nervous too, mostly about decor and my guests impression.  I have been working on things this week to lower my anxiety because i know that last 2 weeks im going to be wound right up if i don't. I have my invites stuffed and ready to go, i even wrote my thank you speech and thank you notes to bridal party haha that is how much im worried about my stress level closer to the date.
  • Options
    niki&rob said:
    It is getting close!  I am starting to get nervous too, mostly about decor and my guests impression.  I have been working on things this week to lower my anxiety because i know that last 2 weeks im going to be wound right up if i don't. I have my invites stuffed and ready to go, i even wrote my thank you speech and thank you notes to bridal party haha that is how much im worried about my stress level closer to the date.
    @niki&rob

I am the same way. I am trying to do what I can now. Lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards