Chit Chat

Private Message Spam

Anyone get a private message spam this morning?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: Private Message Spam

• Yes. I sent it to KP.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I liked the religious touch.   O_o

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I didn't get one this morning but I've gotten several from people trying to sell me nutrition shakes.  I think it's because I posted once or twice on "Getting in Shape."  And one spammer posted on my wall.  Gross.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• He must have recognized us as heathens in need of help, Lynda. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Now I feel left out. I never get PM spam.
    Anniversary
  • I got one too. I can't figure out how to delete the message.

• I don't really feel so bad about being left out!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Yeah, how DO you delete messages now? When the format changed, I seem to have lost that capability. I don't need a bunch of old messages. 

• Agreed. @knotporscha, how do we delete messages?
  • I got some a while back and had to get Knot Porscha to delete it.

Lynda, how's it going?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's going well.  I just got back from a short bike ride.   Yesterday was my first time riding since the fall and that was in Indy.  It's a wee-bit different biking up here.  I did 10+ miles yesterday and a little bit over 5 today.      Weather permitting I hope to ride 3-5 times a week.  Slowly increasing my distance.   I plan on starting to hike this week.  Hopefully doing that 1-2 times a week.                     But we will see,  I'm not quite use to the thinner air and get winded kind of easily.

Tomorrow we are suppose to met a potential sibling for Chef D.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  Chef as been a pretty easy dog and he is spoiled.   Hoping if we do get the new dog the transition will not be too bad.

• Nope. didn't get one
  • I did too. And like the others, I can't figure out how to delete it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hey! Yup, I got one too. That user has been banned.

Thanks,
    KP
  • But no solution on how to delete messages?
  • @addiel73 not yet. we'll let you know if/when that feature become available for users. the tech team is in the process of working it out. 
  • @KnotPrscha I got another one today. Two from this person today.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @knotporscha I have spam on my wall I would like to have removed.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • @blueeyes90 @aprilh81 took care of both spammers. 
  • Lynda, how exciting to have another dog! Let me know how it goes!

I wish it was cool enough here to bike year round.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks KnotPorscha! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards