South Carolina-Charleston

Giving away 2 tickets to the Charleston Weddings Magazine Spring Bridal Show!

We're giving away a set of tickets today to two Knotties for this awesome show on March 26th. Post below and we'll select two brides by the end of the day. Make sure that your email info is updated on The Knot. 

Show info:
The highly anticipated Charleston Weddings magazine’s Spring Bridal Show will return to the tents in Marion Square on Saturday, March 26th. Charleston Fashion Week’s annual tribute to the bride-to-be will feature local and national boutiques and bridal gown designers, jewelers, bridal accessory vendors, savory and sweet bites, and gift bags.  Saturday’s daytime bridal show will present white gowns of all silhouettes, lengths, and styles carried by Lowcountry boutiques and designers. Staged in Marion Square, doors open at 10:30am, with a complimentary champagne reception from 10:30-11:30am. The runway shows start at 11:45am, and the sumptuous Bridal Style Lounge remains open until 2pm. If you recently have said “I DO” or are just a fan of everything weddings, this is the event you DON’T want to miss!  Grab your tickets early to get in, get inspired, and enjoy Charleston Fashion Week’s® annual sell-out event on Saturday, March 26th. Tickets are $45 for general admission, $60 for VIP, and can be purchased online at www.charlestonfashionweek.com or by calling 1-800-514-ETIX (3849)
For up-to-the-minute information on Charleston Fashion Week® and Charleston Weddings Magazine’s Spring Bridal Show, visit www.charlestonspringbridalshow.com

Knot Annie
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Giving away 2 tickets to the Charleston Weddings Magazine Spring Bridal Show!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards