Texas-Houston

Houston Heights Firehouse

Has anyone planned a wedding there? I am wondering how you coordinated the cleaning and all of that? Thanks!

Re: Houston Heights Firehouse

• edited December 2011

If you guys aren't going to stay and help then it's strictly up to your family. The place does need to be spoltess by the cut  off time though. Maybe if you hire a coordinator see if this is something that they do

• FullwedFullwed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at HHF but found it to be way too much work overall.  I think it's a good venue if you have plenty of outside help.
  • edited December 2011
    i am getting married there in december! i was there this weekend talking to mary and she was very informative.  they have a preferred cleaning crew we are going to use (i dont know how much it costs yet) that know exactly what to do and have a key to the venue.  when everyone leaves, the last person will lock the front door, slip the key under it and leave.  then the cleaning crew will come in, let themselves in and handle the rest
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there and had a wedding coordinator and family helped pick up. We had no problems. I highly recommend you use a coordinator or someone to help with working with the vendors and clean up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards