Connecticut

limo rolls royce or van rentals

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited April 2014 in Connecticut
so i am looking for an rental for my wedding this june. i have a huge wedding party so the party bus is out of the budget i am open to a limo but know that my whole bridal and grooms party wont fit in it.

i tried looking into a rolls royce but the place i called located in the farifield area quoted me 559 does anyone know any places in central connecticut area that does rentals for rolls and how much they would cost?

also does anyone know any place were we can just rent like a regular van 15 passenger or a  small bus oh and our budget is under 300

Re: limo rolls royce or van rentals

• @Hyechica81: How large is your wedding party? The vehicle we are renting holds 24.
  • hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited April 2014
    its 7 maids 5 groomsmen and me and fi so 14 of us but i dont want to spend more than 400 i would like to keep it under 400 in the 3 something range or cheeper but i cant find anything.

the cheapest i found was a 6-8 streatch would get me and my girls to church but then after ceremony it would only be me fi  my sister whos moh and best man in the limo then my maids would have to find a way to pictures which are right down the road from the church and then reception, which is about 25 minutes away

• Sorry but I would be stunned if you found something for that price. I didn't find anything less than 600.
  • where did you find the 600 rental and where are they out of? at this point i think we are just going to do the supper streatch at around 400
  • edited April 2014
    dattco
    I have a Dattco Activity Vehicle (Here) for 4 hours that's approx 700, so we probably have the same thing. @hyechica81 they did have smaller vehicles for rent but they book up fast, so I'd give them a call. I've had several friends use them and they're pretty clean, reliable, and reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards