Maryland
Options

Affordable Outdoor wedding in Maryland

Hi..
I am in need of locating a wedding venue for this August or September 2014, outdoor location.  My budget for 75 people (tops) is no more than 10k for everything.  I really like wooded locations, but a venue on the bay or a historical venue would also be nice.  Any and all recommendations and suggestions for arranging a wedding within my budget and time line would be fabulous.  Thank you.  

Re: Affordable Outdoor wedding in Maryland

• Options
    Where in MD are you looking for?  

Swan Harbor Farms in Harford County has a very nice outdoor area and it is near the water.  You could also look in Havre de Grace (also Harford County) for spots near the water.  There is the Vandiver Inn that has an outdoor ceremony space and then a pretty covered patio for a reception. The inn is a 1886 mansion and is pretty close to the water if you want to take pictures by the bay.

• Options
    Have you looked at thishttp://www.pgelegantsettings.com/home.htm

My fiance and I will be booking our venue at one of the mansions from this site. So affordable! They quoted $750 for 7 hours. They provide tables, chairs and a tented porch and we can bring in any caterer. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards