Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette Party Help!

I am doing my own "unofficial" bachelorette party since I've been married once before and my one attendant is not going to be in town yet.  What are some cute ideas/props to have at dinner which is at a nice place and my future MIL will be there?  I want to save the male anatomy stuff for later in the evening lol.  We are then going to a country music dance/bar place for the evening and staying there.  I didn't want to hire a limo and drive around all night to different bars.  What are some cute ideas for the dance club/bar?  i don't know where to buy the male anatomy straws, a sash for me, bracelets for the girls, etc. I found a ton of cute scavenger hunts/lists for things for the bride to do etc like get a lap dance, ask a stranger for a condom, etc.  Thank you!!!!!!!

Re: Bachelorette Party Help!

• Options
    It's impolite to throw your own bachelorette party, even if it's "unofficial" and you've been married before. Can you just have a girls' night out without all the props and tacky accoutrements? 

• Options
    JLC1002 said:
    I am doing my own "unofficial" bachelorette party since I've been married once before and my one attendant is not going to be in town yet.  What are some cute ideas/props to have at dinner which is at a nice place and my future MIL will be there?  I want to save the male anatomy stuff for later in the evening lol.  We are then going to a country music dance/bar place for the evening and staying there.  I didn't want to hire a limo and drive around all night to different bars.  What are some cute ideas for the dance club/bar?  i don't know where to buy the male anatomy straws, a sash for me, bracelets for the girls, etc. I found a ton of cute scavenger hunts/lists for things for the bride to do etc like get a lap dance, ask a stranger for a condom, etc.  Thank you!!!!!!!
    Don't throw your own bachelorette party. Just invite some friends out for drinks and skip the penis pops. 

I mean, c'mon, you're obviously marrying a guy, everyone already knows you like cock. :p

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards