Wisconsin

$5000 budget wedding now looking for a ceremony site for 2015

We have found a reception hall in wind lake, WI but are now looking for a somewhat nearby, picturesque ceremony site for our budget wedding. Gardens, meadow gardens, pavilions, anything that will accommodate <100 people and have opportunity to keep us dry if the weather doesn't cooperate.  Looking for something beautiful on its own so I can stake an arch in the ground and get hitched! I am looking for beautiful simplicity because the reception is where I'm sticking the most money into. 
Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions!

Re: $5000 budget wedding now looking for a ceremony site for 2015

• We have found a reception hall in wind lake, WI but are now looking for a somewhat nearby, picturesque ceremony site for our budget wedding. Gardens, meadow gardens, pavilions, anything that will accommodate <100 people and have opportunity to keep us dry if the weather doesn't cooperate.  Looking for something beautiful on its own so I can stake an arch in the ground and get hitched! I am looking for beautiful simplicity because the reception is where I'm sticking the most money into. 
    Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions!
    @jesslp1221

• Thank you for the suggestions! Really like the north wind perennial farm, looks gorgeous! 
  • Thank you for the suggestions! Really like the north wind perennial farm, looks gorgeous! 
    @jesslp1221

You're welcome and I think it's gorgeous too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards