Connecticut
Options

Looking for a DJ

Hi Brides! I am looking for a DJ for my July 2015 wedding. It is so hard because I have met with many DJs, but I want to know from personal experience who is the best. Please let me your DJs! 

Re: Looking for a DJ

• Options
    We're using Ronnie Mazal at Musically Yours. Our wedding isn't until May but so far I have been very pleased with his professionalism.
  • Options
    Dj zach dauphinais and dj melee are the two most popular on the ct board
  • Options
    We are using DJ Gary from ToneZone. My wedding is in May as well, but he's been fantastic so far and came with excellent reviews.
  • Options
    We used Marty Q and loved him! He also played live sax during our cocktail hour which was fantastic.
  • Options
    We used djae melee. he was great!

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    David Rossi from Powerstation Events
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I also used Zach Dauphinais and was very happy.  We had a great party, and his prices were phenomenal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We are using Brian Nicks Productions out of Longmeadow, MA. I've heard amazing things about him and have been to wedding he's done which were a lot of fun. 

I've also heard great things about Bopper Entertainment, my friend's brother used them and many people I know who went to that wedding said it was one of the most fun they've been to.

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I recently met with Ct Party Pros and Lights, camera, DJ, but was not ready to make my decision. I am meeting with Powerstation events next.. anyone hear about Dance to the Music? My cousin is using them for her wedding. 
  • Options
    Lights, Camera, DJ's of Milford is amazing. They go above and beyond and are very entertaining MC's. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards