Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Bridesmaid Party

Do any of you plan on having or have had a bridesmaid party? It is a party thrown by the bride to show a special appreciation for her bridesmaids. I was just wondering how popular these are, and what ideas anyone has had for throwing one?

Re: Bridesmaid Party

• I have not, but you should change your user name.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Bridesmaids lunches (sometimes brunch) were popular in my circle for awhile, which is pretty much what you are describing. They've fallen in popularity since schedules are more crowded these days.

Anyway, they can be fun UNLESS you know two or more of the girls don't get along. Or everyone has to struggle to coordinate schedules. Or travel long distances. So, yeah. They CAN be fun, if it's not such a task for the bridal party lol.
  • I have no idea on how to change my user name. Can you explain to me how I would do that? I have went through what seems like every option that I can think of to find this, and cannot find the place to change it.

Thanks!
  • Contact @KnotPorscha through a PM and provide her with 3 options that you would like to change it to and she will change it for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards