Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Local Philadelphia Florist - Reasonably Priced

Hi! My wedding reception is at the Cescaphe Ballroom in October 2015. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced florist?? Of course I want beautiful flowers but I'm worried that I will have to pay a ton. Thanks!

Re: Local Philadelphia Florist - Reasonably Priced

• My florist was fantastic, but she's not in Philadelphia. My flowers were gorgeous and she surpassed my expectations while working well within my budget.  She works out of her home in the suburbs which is one of the reasons her prices are so reasonable - she doesn't have the overhead.  She has weddings on her blog from Cescaphe and Tendenza so I know she's worked there before.  You should check her out  whimsicalwelcomesflowers.blogspot.com
  • London Creative, they have the cheapest prices in Philly and did an amazing job at all my friends weddings that were in the city.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Laurie Sasko Designs in Kimberton, PA. She was great about working within my modest budget, and the flowers were stunning.

• Look at Carl Alan Events. I went with a tiny budget, which they were not able to accommodate, but once I adjusted my expectations was able to get something gorgeous for as little as I found anywhere. Vito was great.
  • Falls Flowers in East Falls!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards