Moms and Maids
Options

wire name hangers?

I', looking at these:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCraftyOCDBaker?ref=si_shop but can't decided if I should take the leap or not. Will people use them again?

Re: wire name hangers?

• Options
  • Options
    I would never use it again, personally. It's not my taste.
  • Options
    For the most part, they are used for wedding day photo ops.   One girl used it as wall "art" in her bedroom.  I think the money could be better spent elsewhere.
  • Options
    They are just for photo ops.  I would keep it only because you can never have too many hangers, but it would stay tucked in my closet holding up a blouse never to see the light of day again.

• Options
    I bought one for myself that says "Mrs. Newlastname". It was relatively inexpensive and I thought it would make some cute pictures. I plan on putting it away with my wedding stuff afterwards so I probably won't use it again. I didn't buy them for my girls though because I figured if I'm not even going to use it afterwards then they definitely wouldn't.
  • Options
    I would never use that.  I would throw it somewhere in my house when I got home and eventually get around to throwing it in the trash.  It wouldn't even hold a blouse because I hate wire hangers.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't use it again. If you want one for a photo of your dress on a hanger, then get one for yourself, but I wouldn't bother with bm, MOB, MOG hangers. I hate wire hangers, also.

• Options

I got one for myself and also for two of my BMs who are getting married within 4 months of me - but i got them their own "Mrs." one and gave it to them with their shower gifts.  I would never have these made for the BMs otherwise...if i got one of these as a BM gift i'd never use it again.  It's basically just a fun wedding day photo-prop. so if you have the spare cash and really want a few pics of it, go for it.

For reference, i got this model, with "Mrs. FutureLastName" on it.  It came almost immediately, and the price was right.  One of my BMs got married in Dec and used the one i got for her...the pictures of the dress hanging on it came out nicely.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151860147/surprise-sale-personalized-bridal?ref=shop_home_active_3

• Options
    For a gift for your WP? They might if they were sturdy wooden hangers. I got one for myself with <3BRIDE<3 because I wasn't going to be Mrs. HisLastName and then a friend got me one with Mrs. HisLastName which is really sweet so I'll probably use hers and sell or gift mine. I wouldn't get one for the WP because they are used for 2.5 seconds.
  • Options
    delujm0 said:

I got one for myself and also for two of my BMs who are getting married within 4 months of me - but i got them their own "Mrs." one and gave it to them with their shower gifts.  I would never have these made for the BMs otherwise...if i got one of these as a BM gift i'd never use it again.  It's basically just a fun wedding day photo-prop. so if you have the spare cash and really want a few pics of it, go for it.

For reference, i got this model, with "Mrs. FutureLastName" on it.  It came almost immediately, and the price was right.  One of my BMs got married in Dec and used the one i got for her...the pictures of the dress hanging on it came out nicely.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151860147/surprise-sale-personalized-bridal?ref=shop_home_active_3

I was going to say hey that's the same one I got and then I realized that you were the one who told me about them. LOL
  • Options
    I purchased one for my myself.  It is actually a wooden hanger with my future last name on it.  I would use it again and it is very pretty.  Here's the link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/112561058/sale-double-decker-personalized-wedding?ref=shop_home_active_2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I made my own. I found a pack of 5 wooden hangers at Target for $5 then the wired was a couple bucks. I would never buy them, but since it only cost like $2-3 each for me to do it, that's why I did it.

• Options
    I made mine for my dress, won't ever use it for anything else. Another wedding i was in, it was a gift, and I haven't used it for anything else
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards