Attire & Accessories Forum

Earring and Slip Ideas for my Dress! (Pic Included)

eli40eli40 member
First Anniversary
edited April 2014 in Attire & Accessories Forum
I am wanting slip ideas for my dress!  i want a light one that isn't too heavy or big and will just keep my dress from clinging to my legs.  Also i'm open to earring suggestions. My hair will be up in a side bun. Thanks!

Re: Earring and Slip Ideas for my Dress! (Pic Included)

• As for a slip you should really go back to the store and try some on with your dress. If you like the fullness of it the way it is you could probably just go with a simple straight slip that hits at your ankles. You could possibly find one in a department store. If you want a bit of fullness to keep the shape then you need to see what works best at the salon and then see if you can find something less expensive online. As for earrings, I would go with studs or small drop earrings. You don't want anything to crazy since the top is so pretty.

• What Maggie said...and that dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I wore a slip that basically was just cloth down to just below the knees, and had several layers of tulle at the bottom. I would recommend something like that. Your salon would probably have a good recommendation or your alterations person.
  • I also think what Maggie0829 said makes sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards