Christian Weddings
Options

Oh, you're SO pulling me in...

... lifetime movies!  

Okay, so you don't have to post if you don't want to... but I am a lifetime movie junkie!  I am watching "A Cry for Help: The Tracey Thurman Story" (LMN) and it's about a battered and abused woman living in a time where if a man was married to his wife the police overlooked domestic disputes, etc.  It's totally pulling me in.  I feel so sad for this woman.  

My favorite one that is actually online right now is called "Cries in the Dark."

Your turn... if you want to! :-) 
July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!

Re: Oh, you're SO pulling me in...

• Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    "Amish Grace" is by far my favorite Lifetime movie.  I'm not sure how accurate it is with the specific characters, but it is incredible.

• Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's one of my favorite ways to kill a couple hours on a rainy afternoon!  None of my favorites are online right now, but there are some good ones out there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh man, me and my best friend in middle/early high school would always watch lifetime movies after school haha, its been so long!! good memories :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never got into lifetime.  I guess it's cause I'm not much of a crying movie fan.
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I NEVER watched Lifetime or LMN until I met my husband!!! I don't know any of the movies by name, but they are so mind grabbing... then they always seem to make me angry at the end, for some reason. lol. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where do you watch them online?
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MyLifetime.com - then click on movies, then click on "watch full movies online."  I didn't know about this for the longest time... and now I LOVE it... no commercials (for the most part), I can rewind if I missed hearing something, and I can watch it on my own schedule!!  Unfortunately it takes a while for the newer lifetime movies to come online though.  :-/ 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hulu also has some of the Lifetime movies up. I don't have a "favorite" necessarily, but whenever I don't feel like homework or when I'm sick I always watch one on Hulu. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    I watched some with my grandma before they switched channels.  They really do grab your attention!!  We always watched Golden Girls though.  :P  I LOVE that show!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    squeakyducksqueakyduck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually I'm super excited when I see the previews and then super disapointed by the movies. I did LOVE Gracie's Choice. It was about a girl who took care of her little brothers because their mom was a deadbeat junkie. My FI was with me and I remember just crying my eyes out. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards