Indiana

Fort Wayne lower cost reception venues

fb82fb82 member
First Comment
I'm looking for a lower cost ceremony & reception venue in Fort Wayne. So far I've found websites for Firehouse Reception Hall and The Shiloh. They both look to be more affordable than other places.  Does anyone know if these 2 places are good?  I think from the pictures on the websites The Shiloh looks nicer and I prefer the location of it being on the north side of town. So I would especially love some input on The Shiloh! :)  Or if anyone knows of any similar/similarly priced places please let me know! 

Re: Fort Wayne lower cost reception venues

• I had my reception at Cerutis. I know it's not as cheap but the quality of reception that we got for our money was amazing. I really don't know a lot about the Shiloh except for the brief research I did. My BIL is having his reception in Auburn at the ACD museum and I know they are happy with it so far. 
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • fb82fb82 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2014
    Yeah my friend had her reception and Ceruti's and it was really nice so I checked out their site but it's more expensive than the Shiloh. And probably too big. I'm probably only going to have around 50-75 guests. And I want to stay within Fort Wayne. Thanks though! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards