Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

ASAP Bay Bridal- Etsy Shop

Has anyone shopped with ASAP Bay Bridal? Any positive or negative reviews? Pictures of dresses?

Thanks,
Emily 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ASAPBayBridal

Re: ASAP Bay Bridal- Etsy Shop

• Options
    Given that they're based in China, your chances of getting a nice dress are approximately nil. The pricing is blatantly too good to be true. Go to David's Bridal.
  • Options
    hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited April 2014
    stay away its a china shop and based on looking at a photo of a tule black prom dress that was completely  see through i would def stay away..

ways to get your dream dress for less

start off at places like davids bridal an AA they have dresses starting at 99 and even up to around 1400

if you don't see anything there then call around to some bridal salons, be up front with them.

say i have x amount of dollars to spend on dress alterations and veil, do you have anything in my price range to order?

do you have any discontinued dresses I can purchase off the rack? in my price range

a good salon has dresses in almost every budget,

you could also google bridal consignments in your area, most of those places get  sample gowns from designers left over from previous seasons, or from bridal salons looking to get rid of old inventory, and stuff brides have consigned ( I went to one local to where I am but I didnt have any luck at mine)

these are designers that have gowns starting at 500 up to around 1600, if you need plus sizes morilee bonny allure and  venus have lines specifically for plus sizes but they also carry regular size lines as well. designer gowns come in sizes 0-30 with some designers that go up to 32. In bridal you are normaly two sizes up from your street size so if you are a street size 4 in jeans you will be a 8 in bridal. Depending on the style and cut of the dress  you could be one size smaller or in between two sizes. I am a street 20-22 in bottoms but measured at a 28 in bridal, sample I tried on was a 22  there was only a five inch difference from the sample and the size 26 so i got the in between size.

morliee
    bonny
    jasmine
    venus
    allure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards