African American Weddings
Options

I said yes to the dress!

Ladies if I knew I'd have this feeling I would have gotten my dress a long time ago. The fact that I was in love with a dress (fit and flare) for the past5 months and fell in love with something complete opposite. Its crazy Im so excited to have found it. This is one of the best feeling I've felt while planning.

How many dresses did you try on before you knew your dress was the one? Did you get the dress you always wanted or did you fall in love with something else?

Re: I said yes to the dress!

• Options
    Yay!!  I'm happy for you.  One of the first things I did was buy my dress.  It was probably the 5th dress I tried on. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats love... I tried on a lot... at one store 5 and at the store I found my dress i think I tried on 10.
    Basically every dress I had a picture of and wanted to try on did not look as good as i thought and/or it was not comfortable... I fell in love with a dress that was the style I wanted (fit and flare) but everything I thought I hated (beading and lace) but I am still in love with my dress :)

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

YAY!!!! Vonnie, you found each other!!!

Um, I liked the dress more than I did him, so there's that.    The she I wound up with is way different from what I started out wanting.  Once I accepted that my body didn't look in clothes the way it did in my head I was fine.  The 2nd dress I tried on after that come to Jesus was the one.    

I'm so happy for you girl, that is like &(*$@! percent of the carryings on right there. lol.     

p.s. I didn't believe in that OMG struck by lightning moment until I turned around and started bawling like a punkass.

• Options
    CONGRATS HONEY!!! SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    pictures or it didn't happen!!!!!

I tried on about 20. I went to 5 places and tried on their whole inventory in my size.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!
  • Options
    Congrats i was so excited when i found mine after trying on 50-11 dresses 
    so i know the feeling 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pictures or it didn't happen!!!!!

I tried on about 20. I went to 5 places and tried on their whole inventory in my size.

Yuup! Receipts please!!!! *meaning proof*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards