Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Justin Timberlake Mirrors is this first dance song material?

I really love the words to this song but I am unsure if it is slow enough or appropriate for a first dance...opinions please?

Re: Justin Timberlake Mirrors is this first dance song material?

• I'm not sure I'd do it for the first dance, you should definitely incorporate it somewhere in the evening I'm just not sure how you'd look dancing to it for the first dance. However, if you both really love it go for it.
  • I love me some Justin, but I would not pick this for the first dance. It was definitely played at the wedding though.  My friend used Justin's Until The End Of Time and I thought that was a good choice for a first dance if you want something Justin.

Anniversary
  • I really love the words to this song but I am unsure if it is slow enough or appropriate for a first dance...opinions please?

I was also thinking about this for our first dance, but we ended up going with a different song that meant more to us as a couple. Mirrors will be played later and we are going to make sure we dance to it together. I would think it would be fine for the first dance (although I'd go with the radio version because the original version is like over 8 minutes long!)
  • I say YES.  I'm thinking of doing it myself.  You have to think about the mood you want to create and your relationship.  Are you a pretty traditional couple?  Then, no, it probably won't fit.  However, I don't want to be traditional, and I think this song is sweet yet sexy and fun at the same time.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards