Attire & Accessories Forum

over the face veil?

anyone doing a veil for your ceremony that goes over your face that he has to flip back? i'm intrigued but not sure about the pros and cons.... my dress is traditional and i was planning on an elbow length veil for the ceremony.... what are you guys doing/have done?

Re: over the face veil?

• I had a fingertip veil and I did not wear it over my face.

This is really a personal preference and what feels most comfortable for you.  Have you tried the veil over your face?  If not, I would give it a whirl and see how it feels.  Some people find it uncomfortable and others don't.

• I'm planning on a fingertip length veil with no blusher (the piece over your face). My ceremony is outside and I don't to risk a breeze blowing the blusher into my lipgloss and mucking it all up.

• It's really just personal preference. I'm going with a cathedral drop veil (about a $15 easy DIY) and plan to rip that sucker off right after the ceremony. I went out and bought myself a few yards of tulle and played around with it to decide what I wanted.

• Its called a blusher and yes I wore one. I had my dad lift it and flip it back once we got down the aisle. I honestly didnt even notice it. But a friend wore one and it got stuck on her lip gloss.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards