Eco-Friendly Weddings

Eco-friendly Send-off

Hi everyone!

If anyone is trying to decide on an envionrmentally friendly send-off idea I definetly recommend ecofetti. 

One of my bridesmaids used it at her wedding last year and it looked gorgeous in pictures and it biodegrates so it's also good for the enviornment : ) I just ordered a couple color samples for my upcoming wedding and I think I'm going to go with the rice cut green ecofetti, very excitedd!

Also, just be careful about where you order it from. I wanted to compare a couple differnet brands and Ecoparti definetly had the best product. I tried the stuff from save on crafts and it wasn't nearly the same. It looked like shredded syrofoam and didn't look pretty at all when you tossed it. 

Just an idea for brides looking to keep their wedding enviornmentally friendly!

Re: Eco-friendly Send-off

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_eco-friendly-weddings_eco-friendly-send-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:584Discussion:929a1670-dae3-4f38-941a-4f8905d2ad28Post:ac3d91ee-c71f-40f4-94b1-1d3b670de4b7">Eco-friendly Send-off</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! If anyone is trying to decide on an envionrmentally friendly send-off idea I definetly recommend ecofetti.  One of my bridesmaids used it at her wedding last year and it looked gorgeous in pictures and it biodegrates so it's also good for the enviornment : ) I just ordered a couple color samples for my upcoming wedding and I think I'm going to go with the rice cut green ecofetti, very excitedd! Also, just be careful about where you order it from. I wanted to compare a couple differnet brands and Ecoparti definetly had the best product. I tried the stuff from save on crafts and it wasn't nearly the same. It looked like shredded syrofoam and didn't look pretty at all when you tossed it.  Just an idea for brides looking to keep their wedding enviornmentally friendly!
    Posted by SophiaM27[/QUOTE]

<div>That sounds awesome! Thanks for the tip!</div>
  • Wow, this is great! I'd never even heard of ecofetti! I had been wanting to do confetti, but was against the litter aspect of it. Thanks for the tip!
    "Anyone can wear a white gown, but only a bride can wear a veil". ~Randy Fenoli Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This is the first I've heard of it. Thanks for the tip! I'm off to google more now. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards