Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Beach Wedding Groom Attire.. HELP!!

My fiancé and I are getting married on Myrtle Beach in July. It's just the 2 of us, no bridal party or anything. I'm wearing a high/low wedding dress.

I need help with his outfit!! He's a bigger guy and doesn't look good in white, so my idea of kacki pants and white non formal button up shirt is out the window.

I need suggestions on what to look for and where!!!

Help!!

Re: Beach Wedding Groom Attire.. HELP!!

• Options
    how about off-white? linen would be good for the beach. maybe a light gray? or even a light green or baby blue with khakis... pastels are less formal but may look good with your dress!
  • Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2014
    Khakis  and a colorful Hawaiian shirt?  Since there is no wedding party to co-ordinate, and you aren't wearing a super formal gown (Good for you!)  this could work.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    What does he want to wear?  

Some ideas might be a light coloured button down shirt and a pair of khakis or just nice pants.  Or maybe a light suit.  Some pictures for inspiration:
    imageimage
    beach travel anniversary session | Ashley Biess Photography
  • Options
    What about a shirt like the style Charlie Sheen's character wore in two and half men with some khaki's? My husband is a big guy too and he's more comfortable in untucked shirts & a like yours, something not white. Depending on how dressy your dress is, what about a nice polo shirt. Check out the Greg Norman Big/Tall line available at Macy's online.
  • Options
    I was thinking light purple, lavender but idk if he'll go for it!!

I was just telling him the other day that we need to check out Macys!

Thanks for the suggestions ladies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards