May 2014 Weddings

my final fitting

So what do you ladies think? Do I look good? Does it fit in all the right places? We were being silly having so much fun doing this.

Re: my final fitting

• Beautiful! I love how it makes your waist look so tiny, it's very flattering. I also love your tattoo, please tell me you aren't going to cover it up on the day of....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • you look beautiful! it fits you so well. great choice
  • Klburke88... no I will not be covering it up. Ill admit I was worried it would look bad when I first got the dress. But, after seeing pictures I didnt think it looked bad.
  • I was worried the aline style wasnt a good choice. I actually didnt try any other style on so I wasnt able to compare the different types.  For awhile I wasnt sure I picked the right dress. I love my dress, but I think not knowing what the others looked like on me it messed with me.
  • A lines are flattering on most all body styes. Loving your dess is what's important!

i actually only tried on one dress - my original plan was to have my mom make my dress, but she was too nervous & stressed, so i told her she didn't have to do it, 9 weeks before the wedding! I knew I wanted a tea length dress, and there are not many available in bigger sizes to buy off the rack, but DB had one that was my size & close to what i was going to have my mom make. 

• It looks beautiful on you! I had my final fitting today too. Now my dress is just hanging in my closet all ready to be worn :)

• Yup! I was sad to take it off but then I was like...hmm...its just means my wedding is really only 3 weeks away!
  • It looks really good! I think I'll be just as excited, my final fitting is on Friday! Just 10 more days for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Do you ladies have picks of your own?
  • I only have a picture of when I tried on the sample in the store and it's too small on me :(
  • Aww tammym1001! Sad face! I think were both the 17th of May, just have to post pics later!
  • windiewindie member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited April 2014
    dluberts said:

Do you ladies have picks of your own?

I posted the pics from my first fitting in another discussion on this board earlier in the week
  • Artteacher23 I love it!
  • ArtTeacher23 I forgot that we have the same dress! I took mine in for alterations and it should be ready any day now, so I'll try to take a couple of pictures when I try it on. Although, only about a week left until I get to wear it for reals!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards