Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Honeymoon Review - St. Lucia Sandals La Toc

Hi Ladies - Just wanted to re-post my honeymoon review here for anyone interested!

Honeymoon: St Lucia - Sandals Regency La Toc
I loved St. Lucia and Sandals. I would def suggest Sandals to anyone looking for an all inclusive trip in St Lucia. We upgraded our room to a beachfront walk out and got the concierge service. I don't think I would upgrade the room again if I had the choice. It was on the first floor since it was a walk out room and I don't think it was worth the extra money. The conceirge service was nice - we had liquor, champagne and wine in our room plus the other soda, water, juice, etc. A few times we called for them to bring us something and it took 1 1/2 hours for them to bring it, so that was a bit annoying but not a deal breaker. They also made all our dinner reservations and excursion trip reservations for us. The made a reservation at a restaurant at The Grande and when we got there they did not have our reservation and tried to tell us they couldn't get us in. My husband called the concierge to confirm they had it, they told the hostess and got us in right away. To be honest, I don't think the concierge service made that big of a difference considering the extra money we paid. I think if I had the option again I would either do the butler service or the basic room. The butler service seemed nice just for the room service aspect. We had no problem getting chairs at the pool or getting into non-reservation restaurants. They do say men need to wear Resort Formal for 2 of the restaurants there. My husband did not bring a button down collared shirt (only polos) so he went to the Duty Free store to get him one. When we got to the fancier restaurant (called La Toc) there were men in sandals and polos. So I was a little annoyed the concierge told us he needed something nicer than a polo and other people were wearing them.

We went over to the Grande and they do have a nicer beach there but we were told La Toc has more younger couples and a more "active" pool. We didn't see it during the day so I can't say for certain. It did rain a few times, but just for 30 minutes or so and then stopped. We did the ziplining and the catamaran tour and both were awesome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon Review - St. Lucia Sandals La Toc

• Options
    Nice; thanks for sharing! We'd considering La Toc for our HM until we realized it'd required a night's layover in MIA. Did you have a layover?
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the review! We are staying at this resort for our honeymoon.  We did pay for the butler service but I am interested to see how much we use it because I have heard mixed things. 

As far as the flights go we are having to leave Houston for a 6am flight to Miami and then hop right on a plane to St. Lucia. 
  • Options
    @aa1293 When are you going? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards