Nevada-Las Vegas

04/14/14 Reviews Part 1

Well ladies and gentlemen here they are – my reviews. Let me start by saying I loved all of my vendors and would highly recommend all of them. My day was truly perfect which is a testament to all of the vendors who turned up and brought their A-game. 

Culinary Pros A+ ($480)- I booked a day of coordinator for 12 hours through Sari at Culinary Pros. Lisa was my DOC and she was fabulous! She called me as soon as I got to Vegas to chat about the wedding, and I could immediately tell that she was confident and competent with executing my vision and timeline. I started her an hour before any other vendor was due to turn up so we could have an uninterrupted chat over coffee. While I was getting my HMUA done Lisa was contacting all of my vendors for the day to reconfirm and she rode the elevator to meet each vendor and pick up deliveries. Lisa also coordinated all of the guest transport to the ceremony, ushered guests from the ceremony to the cocktail hour, coordinated the party bus pick up, transported our decor from the cocktail hour to Maggianos and kept everything running on time throughout the day. She always had a smile on her face and was so full of energy and just so much fun to have around. My timeline was HECTIC and she handled it like an absolute pro!

LeiV Agency A+ ($220)- Leila (Makeup) and Marissa (Hair) were amazing! They were on time, professional and did an incredible job on my hair and airbrush make up. Everything held up all day/night. Being a woman of colour I was really worried about finding HMUA that were confident with deeper skin tones and weft extensions. I also arranged for my mum’s hair and make up ($140) and I have NEVER seen my mum look so beautiful. LeiV is definitely not the cheapest – but they were worth every cent.

Harmony Artistry A+ ($120) – Harmony did the hair and make up for the groom’s mum and she looked fantastic. She said that Harmony turned up on time and was very nice. I didn’t actually meet Harmony but my MIL was very happy and looked truly stunning.

The Palette A+ ($220) – Pam truly is the best – I LOVED my flowers. I sent her a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she brought me one that looked even better. My flowers held up all day and we even used them the next day for our photo shoot. Pam also upgraded the groom’s bout to a soft pink peonie which was just perfect. She is also the sweetest lady and very reasonably priced. For just over $200 we got my bouquet, 5 bouts, 2 corsages and rose petals.

Jason’s Deli A+ ($75) – I ordered the sampler tray for getting ready – it was WAY too much food but it was all really good, fresh and delivered on time.

Fit For a Bride ($170) – I shipped my dress to Debi from Australia (for Aussie Brides I paid $130 and used Express Post International with tracking, insurance and signature on delivery – FedEx/DHL wanted bout $400!!!). I had a final fitting at their studio 3 days before the wedding and my dress was delivered to the hotel the night before the wedding all perfectly steamed and with pink tissue paper to hold the shape of the bodice. I will also add that my dress had beading, lace, and a world of tulle and it was so crinkly and creased from the international shipment – Debi and the team at FFAB are pros cos my dress looked amazing after they were done with it.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: 04/14/14 Reviews Part 1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards