Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday Accountability

B: Mushroom Quiche (I left my Monster at home, I'm pissed, this has been a shitty day thus far)

L: Leftover chicken ceasar sandwich, greek pasta salad

D: Chicken parmesan casserole

E: Workout DVD

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• So I've had two major fails since yesterday evening. First, I got the urge to bake last night and I realized I had all the ingredients to make a pound cake. Well, apparently my bundt pan isn't large enough because the batter overflowed and started to burn on the bottom of my oven....our apartment smelled terrible!

Second fail was this morning. I have these yellow wedges that I'm obsessed with that I only really wear with a couple outfits that I own. Well as I was feeling confident walking out the door, I broke them while stepping into the car. The strap that went across my foot snapped. I'm pissed and now I'm wearing flats!

B- Oatmeal

L- Leftover red sauce dipaola with rice

D- Chicken Soup

E- CrossFit
  • @southernpeach89 - can you fix the strap??

B:  scrambled eggs with salsa, 1 pc. bacon; grande whole milk half-caf latte from Starbucks (mmmmm!!!!)

L:  leftover orange beef and broccoli stir fry with jasmine rice; blackberries

D:  Chipotle Pork Tenderloin and Butternut Squash Tacos, green beans, avocado; pineapple

WO:  none, rest day!
  • @CocoBellaF- I probably could. It's a thick strap but I'm not sure what I could use to put it back together...I want to say super glue but I feel silly for some reason thinking that's what I would use lol.
  • wait, @southernpeach89, I forgot that I am not your friend anymore.  I TAKE IT ALL BACK.  ;)

what kind of material is it?  I take things like that to a shoe cobbler (yes, we still have those!) and he fixes EVERYTHINGGGGGGG.  it's amazing.  and super glue may not be a bad idea, either...  I've had to super glue and/or stitch some of my shoes back up where Baxter nibbled on them.
  • B- hot chocolate, oatmeal with raisins

L- mexican quinoa

S-peach

D-vegan mac & Cheese

S-guac and pita chips

E- hopefully an elliptical workout

Anniversary

• edited April 2014
    @CocoBellaF I don't know how I feel about meanie head COCO anymore! If my bunny incident makes you feel any better, my pound cake fail is pay back for throwing away my chocolate bunny : (

I will try the super glue first lol and see how that works out...hopefully it does.

ETA: It's like that pleather material
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

@southernpeach89 I would try the dry cleaners mom and dad use. They fix shoes there and they've done some repairs for mom. I've tried super glue on my shoes and it didn't last.

B: cereal, milk, and coffee

S: banana

L: rescheduled Italian lunch with my coworker today so all the pasta!

D: Some sort of veggie stir fry or curry

E: I want to run but it's supposed to rain buckets...so we'll see what happens.

• B - grapefruit & hard boiled egg

L - turkey burger 

S - greek yogurt

D - sweet & spicy scallops with mango & papaya salsa

E - barre dvd
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have no idea what I'm eating today other than a bagel for breakfast. I did go to the gym in a torrential downpour this morning and ran 3 mi on the treadmill and did some ab exercises. So I've got that going for me... 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2014
    @southernpeach89 - UGH that is the suck :( 

B: Large fruit cup, 1 hard-boiled egg with Dijon

S: Grapes

L: Mayo-less tuna salad on an english muffin

S: Treating myself to a few thin mints! 

D: Something involving chicken because I have a few breasts left and they need to be eaten before we go away

E: My T25 is going to arrive today so I'm going to try it out tonight! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards