New Jersey - South

Frustrated! Please help....

We are a recently engaged couple who just moved to the Atlantic City area of NJ. We are trying to plan a nice wedding without breaking the bank. So far all of the places we have liked( as far as quality of food,ambiance,service,etc) are all over $100 pp and that's not even adding taxes or gratuity. I know a lot of the posts say to have friends do this or that, but we just moved here so that isn't really an option. Does anyone know of a nice venue anywhere in NJ for under $100pp? And also any unique ways to cut costs, not quality without having to have friends or family do stuff? Thanks
Chrissy and Scott 2011

Re: Frustrated! Please help....

• nacooper25nacooper25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know AC is expensive. I heard the Borgata is $160pp and up. 
    You might want to try something outside AC or try to have your wedding between 12pm and 4pm. It's much cheaper. I'm having my entire wedding at the Trump National Philadelphia in Pine Hill, NJ from 12-4pm for around $85pp. They have great views, beautiful space, Sharon is a great wedding coordinator, and the food too. It's off exit 8 on the 42 freeway which is about 40 minutes away from AC. Check it out...Hope this helps!

If you go there tell her Natalie whose wedding is on September 15 2012 sent you! :)
  • edited December 2011

Hello:

I have the perfect wedding location in New Jersey (www.hotelsunlimited.com/">http://www.hotelsunlimited.com/). It is a chain of hotels and I am having my wedding here as well.  I researched for over a year for the perfect venue and I have truly found it. I know the stress of planning a wedding and being on a tight budget. My guest list is at 150 people and I am paying a little under $10,000 for everything included (food, alcohol, reception, centerpieces, cocktail hour; literally everything) and am MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP ANYONE lessen the stress of finding a venue. You truly get more than you pay for. Please feel free to email me at Nyasia.Bowles@gmail.com or facebook me or send me a message here. I am truly willing to help and please do not hesitate to contact me. Cool

All the best,

~Nyasia

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards