Nebraska
Options

Omaha Wedding Officiant ~ Will travel!

Hello ladies!

I am posting to let you know about Heart & Soul Ceremonies. We are another option for officiant services in Omaha and surrounding areas, and we travel! Whether you want a religious ceremony or something totally off the beaten path, we will take care of you from start to finish.

We realize this is not just a wedding day....this is a day in which memories will be created for a lifetime. We have made friends with all of our clients and hope to continue that tradition. You're not just another number to us!

Our prices are very reasonable too. Give us a call, email, or find us on Facebook!

Amber Weinacht, Owner
Heart & Soul Ceremonies
Phone: 402-599-9405
Email: OmahaOfficiant@gmail.com

Re: Omaha Wedding Officiant ~ Will travel!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_omaha-wedding-officiant-will-travel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:654Discussion:a5524b77-7c2c-4045-9a1c-31f7f8126940Post:5d890220-cb36-49bc-9086-43e44051c9fc">Omaha Wedding Officiant ~ Will travel!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies! I am posting to let you know about Heart & Soul Ceremonies. We are another option for officiant services in Omaha and surrounding areas, and we travel! Whether you want a religious ceremony or something totally off the beaten path, we will take care of you from start to finish. We realize this is not just a wedding day....this is a day in which memories will be created for a lifetime. We have made friends with all of our clients and hope to continue that tradition. You're not just another number to us! Our prices are very reasonable too. Give us a call, email, or find us on Facebook! Amber Weinacht, Owner Heart & Soul Ceremonies Phone: 402-599-9405 Email: OmahaOfficiant@gmail.com  
    Posted by OmahaOfficiant[/QUOTE]

Advertising is against The Knot policy. Please stop posting. If you want to advertise go to Craigslist or pay someone. This is for BRIDES.

• Options
    Amber,

I have been trying to contact you in regards to Jordan and my refund, you have failed to respond to any if my e-mails. We have been politely waiting and you seem to have failed to care. We waited until tax season, since you seemed to have spend the deposit money. I would really appreciate a response or refund asap.

Thanks,
    Jordan and Christina Christopherson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards