New Jersey

Make up and hair stylist help pls! Central NJ

Fellow knotties any recommendations on airbrush make up artists? Also I want someone who's great at styling hair I don't want my hair do messed up and flat within 3-4 hours! Thanks a bunch!

Re: Make up and hair stylist help pls! Central NJ

• I used Aleetha Clanton for hair and loved her. She's from south Jersey, but travels all over. She's also expanding her business to include makeup as well. 

I also used Michelle Rivera for makeup, and she was great. She's located in central jersey, but will travel wherever.  

PM me if you want their contact info.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am using Gianna Guacona and she has been awesome to work with. She does hair and makeup and does not charge extra for airbrush.
  • I am using Lush Artistry for my wedding they do both hair and make up and they have the option for airbrush as well.  My make up and hair lasted great after my trial.  The wedding hasn't happened yet though ut I am sure it will be fine the day of.  I had the hair and make up on for close to 12 hours.  They are in Central NJ but will travel.

Anniversary

• I am using Chelsea at the Pink Comb Studio...they are doing both our hair and make up and are really fabulous.  www.pinkcombstudio.com My mom and I recently had our trials and just loved it!!!
  • I recommend Sarah Jeanne Makeup Artistry https://www.facebook.com/SarahJeanneMakeupArtistry, she is doing my makeup for my wedding!
  • Thanks ladies appreciate it much
  • I second Michelle Rivera! I booked her for my wedding on 05/10 after my makeup trial. She was amazing and her prices are reasonable as well.
  • My salon that I go to is VC Salon and Spa.  They have a traveling hair and make-up team that will be able to travel to the site or you can go to the salon.  The prices are definitely pricier than others but they do a wonderful job.  They cut my hair and my families.  I have also had various up-do's done by them for events.  They will be doing a gel mani-pedi in a few weeks for a wedding and then my hair for my sister's wedding reception in July.  I love them and will use them for my hair and make-up for next years wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ctr24ctr24 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm using Marena from Pink Comb for my hair and Gina Brozon for my make-up. 
  • I would go with Michelle Rivera. She did my make up for my bridal shower in June and wedding in November. She also did my girls make up and my moms. Everyone's makeup lasted the entire night and she has a wonderful personality and is easy to work with. She listens to what you really want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards