Flowers

Opinions Needed

Justus2Plus2Justus2Plus2 member
Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
edited April 2014 in Flowers
Hey there! I am getting married in a few months, and have an odd theme. We are doing a modern rustic wedding in blue and purple. He is a city boy and I am a country girl, so we are putting the two worlds together just like our lives will be, but I am not sure if my flowers look okay together because they are all different shades and different flowers. I added pictures, so that everyone can see. The men would have the orchids in their bouts and the ladies would have just one of each daisy, and then my bouquet would be both. What does everyone think? Is it too much going on, or does it work? I need opinions before I purchase.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Opinions Needed

• I forgot to mention that my wedding won't have any white other than chairs, my dress and the arch canopy. Here is the venue...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not a fan of dyed flowers, or flowers in unnatural colors myself. I would have some natural and neutral flowers with a few purple and/or blue flowers to pop against the neutrals. I would also try not to have too many different shades of one color, unless you choose only one color and do multiple shades of that.
  • Hey there! I am getting married in a few months, and have an odd theme. We are doing a modern rustic wedding in blue and purple. He is a city boy and I am a country girl, so we are putting the two worlds together just like our lives will be, but I am not sure if my flowers look okay together because they are all different shades and different flowers. I added pictures, so that everyone can see. The men would have the orchids in their bouts and the ladies would have just one of each daisy, and then my bouquet would be both. What does everyone think? Is it too much going on, or does it work? I need opinions before I purchase.
    I think you can go with whatever colors/flowers you'd like if they reflect something important to you!

That being said, can you get the look you're going for without dyed flowers? I would be worried about the color running on to my dress! It also dyes the water in vases, which can looka little funny.
  • I came across this and thought of you! http://www.budget-bride.com/Reagan-Collection_p_3699.html
    That is gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @crackktheskyy There wouldn't be any water. The daisy's are artificial and the Orchids are preserved. I wouldn't have water in vases, I would be using colored sand instead.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards