Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Bridal photo question!

Our photographer is contracted through our venue via an all inclusive package. I am taking bridals with a different photographer a week or two before the wedding. Do I wear my wedding band for my bridal pictures? I don't really know what the protocol is on things like this.

Re: Bridal photo question!

• Options
    Our photographer is contracted through our venue via an all inclusive package. I am taking bridals with a different photographer a week or two before the wedding. Do I wear my wedding band for my bridal pictures? I don't really know what the protocol is on things like this.
    I don't really understand the point of bridal portraits.  You get all dressed up, hair and makeup done and just take pictures by yourself ahead of time?  Won't you have to get your dress pressed again?  I am very curious about these portraits.  I hear people get them done (but not much by me) but I just don't understand why.  On our wedding day, our photographer managed to get several great photos of just me, so that can't be the reason.

That said, if you're not married, I would think it would be weird to have your wedding band on.
  • Options
    I had not planned on taking bridals for the same reasons that you mentioned. However, a friends of mine knows the photographer and she is looking to expand her bridal portfolio and so it would be mutually beneficial to us both. I've largely decided that it isn't worth the hassle, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards