Texas-Houston

First Kiss.

We need something to liven up this place a bit.

When was your first kiss with you fiancé? Where did it happen?  Was it special with fireworks going off in your mind, or kind of a complete failure? Dish it out ladies.

We had been flirting for two weeks, and I was using every piece of game I had. We went to a pool hall with some friends to play and we both were flirting pretty hardcore. A friend then asked if we wanted to go to a party so we climbed into the car and got going. He rode in the backseat with me and I knew I had to strike. I asked if he wanted a mint, he responded “yes”. I then put a mint in between my teeth and he went for it.

The rest of the night we kept sneaking away from our friends and kissing in the shadows. I think about this night every time I eat a wintergreen lifesavers mint.  I also made the first move and play with him about it to this day.

And now we are as one
Married February 20, 2011

Re: First Kiss.

• edited December 2011
    The first time we kissed was spring break our senior year of High School. It was in the back seat of my car. My two best friends and his best friends where in the car too. It was super romantic. It was just a peck, then for a year we tried to hide we liked each other. Though every time we were together we acted like we were together. Lots of fun.
  • akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our first kiss was a goodnight kiss after we had officially started dating. It was cute because he was soo nervous. Great kiss though, so I don't know why he was so nervous :o)
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • edited December 2011
    It was 10.5 years ago, my senior year of high school.  We knew we were interested but it took a while before we actually started dating.  Our first date was to see the movie Sleepy Hollow.  We then went back to his family's house, and we were sitting in the car in his driveway, and Bob Marley's "Turn the Lights Down Low" was on the radio.  Then he leaned in for our first kiss!

P.S.  My very first kiss was his best friend, in junior high!  He's why we actually met!
  • loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our 1st kiss was in a parking lot, we were 'friends' and had gone out drinking on a Friday night, afterward, he drove me to my car, all at 3 am and we both got off and were chatting, laughing and he started telling me how much he liked me and things like that. He then asked me for a kiss and I said no because we weren't bf/gf and he literally begged for just 1 kiss and when I kept saying no, he said 'well I might not like your kissing anyways'....so that made me so mad and I went in to kiss him, fireworks?  Maybe.  I really liked the kiss so we made out for like 2 hours....I got home dazed, drunk and giddy all at 5:30 am.......Innocent
  • edited December 2011
    i dont remember EXACTLY. and im pretty sure he doesnt either. but it was probably in the backseat of his red '98 mustang he had back then. or in his room. We definitely werent dating tho. haha
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• edited December 2011
    He wanted to kiss on the first date.... or actually close to the day we met. I said no. and after almost a month of waiting and some ritas... we kissed for the very first time. My friend got a picture of it, as she didnt know it was our first one till I tol her the next day
  • edited December 2011
    Our 9 year anniversary is on Wednesday - which is also the 9 yr anniversary of our first kiss! :)

We had been acquaintances for about a year because we had many mutual friends. The summer of 2001, he ended up moving in with my cousin. We spent a lot of time together and got to know each other. It was pretty obvious we liked each other, but the problem was that I already had a boyfriend who was in Europe for the 1st half of the summer. When he got back, I tried to make it work with him - he was my first love and we had been together for 2 years.

Anyway, I found the courage to break up with him. A few weeks later, I made the first move and kissed Jason after staying up all night talking/flirting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we met online and it wasn't until the 3rd date that i finally got my first kiss (he says he wanted to take things slowly b/c we just met online and he didn't want to screw up what he knew to be a good thing, and i say it's a good thing he made a move b/c i had told myself that if i didn't get a kiss that night, he wasn't interested). i still tease him about this, but he obviously knows what he's doing.
  • edited December 2011
    ours was at a club (our 1st date).  we saw a couple making out and after a few drinks I was feeling playful so I told him "I bet we could do better than that".  He agreed, and I said "let's show them".
    TTC #1 since 11/2010
    Me: 33 dx PCOS 11/2012
    DH: 37 SA 6/2012 - normal
    Cycle #1 on 50 mg Clomid 12/2012 - unsucessful
    Cycle #2 on 75 mg Clomid + Trigger 01/2013 - unsucessful
    Cycle #3 on 600 mg Vitex + acupuncture 02/2013

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards