June 2014 Weddings
Options

1 month

Omg 1 month left.  We only have small details left like the seating chart printing out menus, ceremony programs and doing place cards.  Also putting together the out of town bags and buying liquor and food for the hospitality suite.  I also have my final dress fitting in two weeks. 

What is left on your to-do list?

Anniversary

Re: 1 month

• Options
    Jen1051Jen1051 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2014
    I have a huge to do list left but I promised myself I would get everything done at least a week before the wedding so that I can just relax that week! I still have to do our place cards, finish fittings, buy more candy for our candy table, do the seating plan, and So. Much. More. Speaking of the seating plan, our RSVP date is next Saturday and I'm still waiting for almost half.... We've only received one this week which is very frustrating!!! Yay 4 weeks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Our RSVP date is next week too, and I'm only missing RSVP's for 16 people.  So I have a pretty good idea of who is coming. I could probably begin preliminary seating charts if we wanted to.

Anniversary

• Options
    Jen1051Jen1051 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Wow @Peaseblossom55 you are doing really good if you are only waiting on 16 people! A lot of the ones I'm waiting on are from a different province (Canada here) and some are from Florida, so you would think at 4 weeks out, most of them would know if they're coming or not. I know a few of them aren't sure yet due to a couple things, and it doesn't help that I'm a naturally impatient person!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

@Jen1051 it could also just be the mail taking it's time.... I'm impatient too, I want our guest list nailed now!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards