Missouri-Kansas City

Signature Drink

I need help thinking of a great signature drink for our reception!  Our colors are black and white, with pops of hot pink...so I would like the drink to be hot pink, and would like to serve it in a martini glass. We will be having a full bar, but I wanted to do a signature drink, as well. I have ordered ice sculpture luges for the 2 bars, so I want this drink to be poured down the ice luge to be chilled in that way.  I have seen all of the cute, "cheesy" drink options, and would like to stay away from those.  I would love to incorporate his/our last name somehow...it is Bridges.  Thanks so much!

Re: Signature Drink

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have an alcohol(s) you want to use?  Vodka, rum, tequila, etc?  All I can think of right now is a "Berry Bridges Martini" or "Bridges Berry Martini"  w/ raspberry vodka and some time of berry juice that would make it pink.  I'll keep thinking though!
  • mikkiwin8mikkiwin8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Bridges Bubbly Martini"
    "Beautiful Bridges"
    "Bridges Bahama Mama"
    "Bridges Beso" (kiss in spanish)
  • mikkiwin8mikkiwin8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm not much help with the flavors (and prob not with the names either lol) But something with champagne always tastes good to me. I agree with PP too, something raspberry would be good. For the Bridge's Beso you could do a take on a raspberry mojito? Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    I would definitely like to use vodka, but I like the idea of champagne, as well!  Thank you for the suggestions!...and keep them coming!
  • edited December 2011
    I have the perfect thing for you!

A flirtini!

It's really simple: X-Rated fusion liquor + a champagne topper! Delicious!

Go to Houlihan's and try one ... these are my fav. I had them at my wedding and everyone loved them and we actually ran out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards