April 2013 Weddings

April 2013!

I just wanted to wish all of the April ladies a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY this month! It is crazy how fast the year flew by!

Re: April 2013!

• Happy Anniversary to everyone as well.  It is crazy how time flies.  I was just thinking about this forum today and how useful it was while planning our wedding.

Me and DH now have a little girl who is 9 weeks old... crazy how much can change in a year :-)

• PreDempseyPreDempsey member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2014
    I got so damn excited about my anniversary I couldn't even find my old board.. Happy anniversary ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • @joheryl - Congratulations!! That is so exciting! H and I are expecting and our baby is due August 21st. We do not want to find out the sex of the baby. I wonder how many other April girls have started right away too lol.
  • Wow!  Congrats!!
  • So I'm late to this party but congrats everyone!  We're waiting about a year and a half or so to TTC.  It seems like all of my friends are going for it, though!  I've been shamelessly checking out The Bump...they've got some catty boards so I quickly retreated back here ;-)  Miss you girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards