Florida-North Florida
Options

Parents and Wedding Party Gifts

Ok so I'm coming down to the wire and I'm still having a hard time picking out gifts.  I think I found the jewelry and I'm getting the girls and flower girls, plus hairpieces for the flower girls and bridesmaid pictures frames for the girls.  I think I should get something fun for the flower girls too but I don't know what...needs to be pretty inexpensive.  The real problem is the parents....  What have other people gotten them or thinking about getting them?  I was thinking we would get them something really nice in Ireland but want to have something for them to open at the rehearsal dinner. 

Thanks!

Jackie

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Photobucket
My Start to a Planning Bio
213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15

Re: Parents and Wedding Party Gifts

• Options
    toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't given the parent/grandparent gifts yet (DH's parents weren't involved) because we wanted to give them photo gifts. We gave them a card at the rehearsal dinner thanking them for everything they've done for us and mentioning that their gift will need to wait until after the wedding. Now that we have our photos we're in the process of getting their gifts. We're goin to do a nice photo book for each.
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The photo thing is a great idea!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the dads, we just got them gift cards to the hardware store, and with the moms, I made them bracelets using the same pearls I'd made the bridesmaids' earrings with. Just something simple to say thanks--don't knock yourself out over it, they're happy enough :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards