Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Rehearsal Invites

Does the address for both the venue (where the actual rehearsal will be held) and restaurant where the dinner will be held go on the rehearsal invite? 

Anyone have pictures of how to word this on an invite? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Invites

• Options
    mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I have never received a invitation to a rehearsal.  As someone who was participating in the wedding I was informed of the date and time of the rehearsal.  I already had the location because it was on the wedding invitation I received.  Then at the rehearsal I was given the address/directions to the dinner or I just followed someone else who knew where they were going.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance is an usher in a wedding next month and he received an invitation to the rehearsal dinner.  I wish I'd looked closer at it to see what was included.  I know a schedule of events / activities the day of the rehearsal was included, but I don't remember what else.
  • Options
    I have received them and I haven't. I would say yes to include both locations on there. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Are you inviting individuals who don't have to be at the actual rehearsal to your rehearsal dinner?  If so I think for those that do need to be at the rehearsal you should include an insert letting them know what time and where the rehearsal will take place (or at least spread that info by word of mouth) while the other invites should just include info about the dinner.  If you include info for both in the invite them you may have a really large audience for your rehearsal that you may not necessarily want.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards