October 2015 Weddings
Options

Just a Little Introduction...

Hello ladies!  I'm Nicole, and I'm 21. I met my fiance (22) through our brothers/ our part-time job at McDonald's. We've been dating for almost 6 years now (Oct. 25, 2008). I'm a senior in college, but I still work at McDonald's. My fiance, Nate, proposed on Christmas Eve at his family's annual party underneath a mistletoe. Any other PA brides out there?! I'm from the northeast. 

Our ceremony is a traditional Catholic ceremony, and the reception is going to be in the ballroom at a local hotel. I want the main color to be purple, but I hope to incorporate different fall hues into the decorations and flowers! I ordered my dress last month, but I'm soooo sick of people telling me to stop planning early. My dress will take 10 months to make, and I just didn't feel like waiting any longer to find it! There is so much left to do plus I'm in school still, so I think planning early is important and helps alleviate stress! I'm so excited to hear more about your wedding plans as time goes on!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just a Little Introduction...

• Options
    You sound a lot like me! Work, School, and we both got engaged on Christmas eve! I haven't tried on any dresses yet only because I want to lose some weight :) Or else I would have already! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards