Not Engaged Yet
Options

10 Things That You're Loving Right Now!

2»

Re: 10 Things That You're Loving Right Now!

• Options
    @blue&white my CW has two adult children that she hovers over. Schedules appointments, meets with professors, bosses, etc. She got married two years ago and she's a perfectionist so I know whoever she picked for vendors were good quality and not going to dick us around.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    @buddysmom80 true story - my mom doesn't know any of my bosses' names :) But yea, perfectionists are always excellent to get reccs from :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options

This is some positive business right here! I will play too!

1) I am loving my thirteen day stretch of no class. Love love LOVE IT. I am starting to feel so refreshed and ready to get through the last leg of the program.

2) Just got my final clinical assignment. I have a lot of friends in my group, no one majorly annoying, and it's at a hospital fifteen minutes away from my house! No getting up at 4:30 am this summer!

3) I am loving that C and I are picking up our friendship again and that for the most part we haven't been weird about it. I feel like I have my best friend back, and that feels really good.

4) I am loving that my BFF is my voice of reason and reminds me to take care of myself when I'm starting to get weird about stuff. She is an amazing friend to help me keep my head on straight and keep me busy, and I love her and appreciate her. <3

5) I am loving how many of my friends I have seen/spoken to in general this week. Friends are good! And I love that we all finally decided to schedule a monthly happy hour so I'll actually see them on the regular instead of just when someone goes, "Hey, so it's been four months...Can we do a thing?"

6) I am loving all the awesome jobs I have found to apply to and the possibilities they represent for my future.

7) I am loving that the weather is so nice and warm and perfect for going for walks around the lake, aka the closest thing I have to a happy place at the moment.

8) I am loving the massive brownie with chocolate icing and M & Ms I have that is waiting for me whenever I decide to eat it.

9) I am loving my hair. I got it highlighted just a little bit with some caramel color and I like the way it looks. I can't wait to get it chopped in time for my pinning ceremony in August, I think the color and new style will look awesome!

10) I am loving the feeling of optimism I have right now about everything. I feel really contented, peaceful, and hopeful right now, and I'm enjoying that feeling while it's here.

• Options
    1. The rainy weather - I LOVE rain!

2. @Goldenpenguin 's engagement! (SO EXCITING!)

3. Not having school anymore, so much stress is gone!

4. Living closer to BF. I've seen him everyday the past two weeks which is WAY more than usual for us!

5. That BF and I are going camping this weekend, despite the fact that it's not going to be great weather and it's memorial day weekend

6. My new jeans that are super comfy

7. My hot cup of coffee

8. My new apartment that is still being unpacked

9. This season of GoT

10. All the time I have for reading fun books now that I'm not in school!

• Options
    Love all the positivity! Yay!

1. My perfect family of manpanion and our fur babies. Seriously they make life worth living.

2. Renewing our lease- one more year of not having to search for a place to live/moving.

3. Pole dancing fitness classes. I can feel sexy and stronger? Yes! I may be bruised and broken and incredibly sore, but so awesome and fun!

4. Almost at the one year mark at my horrible job, which means I can find a new job (darned responsibility and feeling I need to show job stability.)

5. Convention in August for the direct sales company I work for and love love LOVE. Can't wait to see so many of my favorite people in Las Vegas!

6. Two bbqs this weekend making it so I can spend less on groceries! Plus the bonus of seeing my dad for his bday and some good friends too.

7. Actually having money in my savings account. Yes, it's only 275, but it's a start!

8. Beautiful weather so I can spend all evening on the back porch with manpanion, my Apollo and sometimes (when I'm really lucky) good friends too. And beer. Oh, did I mention out perfect view of pikes peak I have back here?!?

9. That my manpanion loves my cooking expiraments. I can cook whatever crazy concoction I feel like and he devours it and makes fun saying I'm trying to poison him, to which I always reply why would I do that before were married and I can collect insurance?

10. After talking to y'all here, not being near as stressed out rushing an engagement that I know will happen soon enough. Along with how good it makes me feel to actually write down all the good stuff going on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards