Nevada-Las Vegas

Restaurants

I know i posted a thread a while back, this time I'm looking for a nice Restaurant for us to go on the strip.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Restaurants

• Do you have a particular budget in mind?  We had an amazing meal at Scarpetta at the Cosmopolitan for our reception.  There were five of us and even though I requested to sit by the fountains I wasn't sure that could manage it, but they did.  
    Anniversary
  • Michael Mina in Bellagio is amazing.  We did the chef's tasting menu, with wine paring, and it was out of this world.  Its expensive (I think our dinner was like $400), but it was a one of a kind experience with excellent service and amazing food.  I would do it again... obviously not a "go every day" place, but once a year or so is ok I think. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @samiam125, i will look up Scarpetta!
    @dixechik19~ i will look that up also, thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    @ssteele04 Budget? What kind of food? Any specific location on the strip? These things would help :) FI and I are major foodies so we have a few favorite spots that might be what you're looking for! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ssteele04ssteele04 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    I would say $30-50 a plate, we don't like french, sushi, he doesn't like Thai and I don't like Brazillian. We are at the Flamingo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stack is pretty yummy. I also totally dig Sinatra over at Encore. 
  • tcnobletcnoble member
    Ditto Sinatra at Encore... also SW Steakhouse at Encore though might be over your budget.

Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris is yummy. Javier's at Aria for Mexican. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The day after our wedding we are going to dinner at Mastro's Ocean Club, it is at the Crystals at City Center.    
  • tcnobletcnoble member
    @azwildcat I've heard nothing but great things about Mastro's!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @tcnoble That is good news!  Their menu looks great!
  • thanks everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards