Nevada-Las Vegas

back up cake plan

Since I still haven't heard back from Drago Sister's, i had this problem in the beginning, I was wondering if there was another bakery that delivers on Sundays that is good?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: back up cake plan

• Did you try calling them?  It took a while to get an email response, but I called a couple of times and was able to speak to someone right away.
  • i haven't yet, i had this problem in the beginning and they were like "oh we emailed back" but i didn't see it in the emails, ive been trying to email for 3 weeks now with no response, i messaged them on facebook, no response, if this is the norm with them then i will probably look somewhere else, if i have to call a bunch of times to get somewhere i don't really have time for that and i don't have long distance on my home phone and i have low cell minutes each month due to me never talking on my cell phone. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well you know how much I LOVE drago sisters! I suggest waiting a few days. Maybe they're just super busy with the big weekend. If you like I can even call them to let them know you've been trying to get in touch so they can maybe get back to you sooner? Hopefully it works out because they do not disappoint!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • freeds bakery is open on sundays, so I would assume they deliver sundays as well
  • @valerie~ i can call them in a few days if i still don't hear from them, i just wasn't sure if i needed to call them a few times just to get thru, i would think by now after 3 weeks of trying to email that they would have responded. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Actually they took a while the first time I contacted them but I contacted them about 5 months before so it didn't put me in a rush. But I can understand how it can be frustrating. But once I got in touch the first time they were pretty good at responding back.
  • @ssteele04‌ the fact that they said they emailed you back in the beginning, when clearly they hadn't bothers me. They should be able to keep track of their orders and who is who.
  • Serioulsy...just reread your post. They haven't responded in three weeks!! Thats absurd no matter how busy they are.
  • tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    Pick up the phone and call them... While I agree it isn't a great business practice not to reply to emails, you never know what may have happened, so I think it's worth it to give them a call directly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • my first contact to all the bakeries was back in January, and they were the longest to write back, but they were the best price so we went with them after reading all the yelp reviews and reading reviews on here:) it did take awhile to get replys back i had to ask them a couple of times if they had received my emails. 
    I started emailing again i looked today 3 weeks ago and have sent numerous to them since with no reply back and facebook was only two days ago so not worried about that one, but  granted facebook i understand b/c most companies aren't on every single day. 
    I will try this week, i work mostly thru email b/c of my son and daughters appointments now. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • update!! she emailed me back:) she had 300 emails to go thru!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aha! Well that explains it. It's wedding season right now and graduations also. I'm sure they've been super busy! Well that's good news at least she responded :)
  • yes! she is so sweet, i sent her a new pic for a cake, i decided to do a wedding cake topper and am now looking for one
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    So glad they got back to you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards