Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Blended family song help!

Hey ladies! I need help! I have 2 small kiddos. My son is 8 and daughter 4. I am looking to have my son walk me down the aisle and daughter to be a flower girl. We are also having vows to incorporate them. Sand ceremony as well. I need a song for sand ceremony. Also we are thinking of having a "family" dance after our first dance. He will dance with my daughter, I with my son, at the same time. I need something country. Old country is even better! any ideas?!?! help!!! Thanks in advance for replying!!! :)

Re: Blended family song help!

• Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Hey ladies! I need help! I have 2 small kiddos. My son is 8 and daughter 4. I am looking to have my son walk me down the aisle and daughter to be a flower girl. We are also having vows to incorporate them. Sand ceremony as well. I need a song for sand ceremony. Also we are thinking of having a "family" dance after our first dance. He will dance with my daughter, I with my son, at the same time. I need something country. Old country is even better! any ideas?!?! help!!! Thanks in advance for replying!!! :)
    Well, I would not do vows with your kids to incorporate them.  The vows should be just between you and your FI.  Aside from that, this sounds nice, but I'm not a country fan so I don't know what would be good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards