Wedding Woes

Happy Thursday

Mornin'.

My parents were in town Tuesday afternoon through last night.  They came to watch Son and DD1 play baseball.

We took the kids to their hotel so they could swim on Tuesday night.  Son hit a home run for them last night.

I am always happy when they visit, but I was absolutely exhausted all day yesterday and I have no idea why.  I also had a nervous stomach all day and again, no clue why.

Re: Happy Thursday

• GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    being 'on' w/ people is such a pain.

It's my Friday, yay!  I'm exhausted for no good reason other than normal insomnia.
  • DH is off work today.  My mom is coming over to discuss putting our house on the market and where we want to look for a new house. 

DH takes off a week from Sunday to go to PA for a week off training for the new job. 

We have a graduation party to go to tonight.  Which is random. 

Tomorrow is the last day of school.  :D
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I know what you mean about being "on."  We are starting playdate season and while the kids love it sometimes I don't want to make small talk. Then they come home and take a good nap or sleep in and I realize why it's worth it. 

DH and I are both in funks.  It doesn't bode will for the kids.  6let has a doc appointment and we're hitting Target this am.  I'm going to check out the tees and tanks.

• I'm ready for some Prudy stuffs.  I had to sit through a meeting at work yesterday that left me :O and not very pleased with some new stuff coming down the pipe.  I don't mind new direction and I'll do my best, but I do mind when I think it's some BS stuffs.

I've been in a seriously lazy mode when it comes to myself and I need to snap out of it.  I'm taking July off from organization stuff as much as possible to gather myself and some personal goals.

I'm glad this is a short week.
  • It's my friday and double workout day (yoga and Zumba). I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow and am looking forward to it. 

@mrs.conn23 - where is Mr. Conn going in PA? If it's Pittsburgh or Philly, I can send you some restaurant recs. 
  • I did two hours at the gym yesterday -- an hour of sexy yoga and then an hour of pole. I was able to successfully do the crucifix (where I grab the pole with my thighs and then hold my arms out straight to the sides, using my thighs and abs to hold myself up), so I'm gonna be starting the next level of pole on Monday. I'm pretty fuckin' stoked.

• Barbie- He's going to PGH.  He's waiting on his intinerary from his new company. ;)  I'll let you know if he's going to have down time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards