Missouri
Options

Wedding Cake

Ladies,

Where are you getting your wedding cake from and (if you don't mind sharing) how much did it cost?

Re: Wedding Cake

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting mine at Celebrations by Sonja. Her cakes taste SO GOOD. And her price is reasonable. 1.25 per piece and the 6 inch cake topper for free so the bride and groom can freeze it or do whatever they would like to do with it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am planning to look into HyVee. I have had several people tell me thier work is amazing and the cake taste really good. I haven't been to my local store to get a price yet but when I was in one the other day they had some cake mock ups sitting around and they looked wonderful! Very budget friendly.

Some of the other people I have talked to in the Columbia area are charging about 2.50 per slice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got an ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery in Kirkwood and it was So Good! Our guests LOVED it and talked about it all night. It doesn't melt or anything like that and it was easy to cut. They have a whole process to ensure the cake arrives and is served perfectly.  It was so much better than traditional wedding cake and a huge surprise for everyone. We got the chocolate chipper flavor.
  • Options
    ierlandierland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using all about cakes in columbia. I'm having a very unusual cake and she is the only one who said she can do it.
  • Options
    CLSchrammCLSchramm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Susie G's cakes in O'Fallon has Amazing cake...it's SO moist and delish! And, the price is reasonable. I looked at McArthur's; their cake isn't bad, but their prices are so-so, and they wouldn't deliver to my reception location. Just a few ideas
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For the Knottie who posted about the Ice Cream Cake from Cold Stone Creamery, do you mind if I ask how much it cost.

That sounds like a great idea. I am having 150 guest and this would be perfect!

Thanks!
  • Options
    jengriljengril member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in St. Louis too, and was thinking about using Cold Stone Creamery for my wedding cake as well! Do you have any pictures of your cake? I can't find any online! And the company website kind of stinks on pictures.
  • Options
    Do you have a picture you could share? I'm looking at the coldstone in lake st Louis. Thanks Amy
  • Options
    Sugarbelle Cakery is who I'm using and it's amazing! The website is cakesbylindsay.webs.com My tasting was delicious and the price is very reasonable. Best cake I've ever had!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards