Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tis the week for this!?

2»

Re: Tis the week for this!?

• Options
    YAYAYAYA!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited & happy about all these NEY engagements!! Hoooray for engaged Bri/es!!! :)

josh-hutcherson-excited.gif

photo excited.gif

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    LOVE IT!! The first thing I did the next morning was take a picture of my hand - in the bathroom, with the cat in the background in the sink. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Congratulations!  How exciting the last week has been with all the engagements.  Of course we love seeing all the sparklies!

• Options
    Hahaha, I'm trying not to be all "ME ME ME" excited at work or with my friends...thank goodness we can be spazzy and excited on here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Welp, I'm wrong because I got engaged in August. Although at least I knew that there had been another cluster later in the year?
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    BreMR said:
    Bries, maybe?? :-D  THANK YOU!! AHH!! I need to just sit here all day and soak this in.. I feel like I can't be such a spazz with everyone IRL.

I did send my FI a bunch of texts while he was working saying "look at all of the things my ring looks good with"  and attached a picture of me petting the cat, holding a glass of wine, holding the remote... hahah! :) 

Congrats!!!
    And this is awesome!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Congrats!  Your ring is bling-a-licious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards