Wedding Invitations & Paper

When to Send Save The Dates for a Weekday Wedding?

Hello!
The wedding day is set for Thursday, May 7th, 2015. It is a significant date to us and is also allowing us the wedding of our dreams at a price we can afford-win win. I have already checked the date with my VIPs and they are good to go. I'm just curious what your opinions are on when the save the dates should be sent out? I want to give guests plenty of heads up so they can make arrangements, but don't want to send them too soon. My photographer mentioned doing our engagement shoot in August, if we incorporate those pics in what we send out are we waiting too long?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When to Send Save The Dates for a Weekday Wedding?

• 8 months should be perfect. If you have a lot of OOT guests I might try to stretch it a little longer, but you can always just call them and give them a heads up on your date.

• Awesome thanks :) 95% of the guests live within 2 hours of the venue so we should be alright.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My wedding is May 23rd and we're sending our STD around September so you're fine :) Pretty much 75% off our guests are OOT (however no one is more then an hour and a half away). But I wanted to make sure that they had advance notification for grad parties and such!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • 6 months to a year, just like any other STDs. Day of the week changes nothing about that.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards