Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Photo Engagment Announcement Ideas....

Hi Ladies!

My first time to the boards. Me and my boyfriend have decided to take the plunge and are checking out rings (i have fallen in love with one) and deciding on all the dates and ideas and such.

Because we arnt likley to have a fun proposal story, we really just decided its marriage time, I have booked us a photographer to take some engagment photos to use as special announcements to our parents and besties.

What I am looking for help with is fun ideas for photos to announce the engagments. I am not super creative and so far I am thinking holding signs that say : on his "I asked" and on mine "I said yes!". We are going to have photos done at the end of May!

Re: Photo Engagment Announcement Ideas....

• Options
    That's cute.  I LOVE photo cards.  We did some photos in Sunday best and some in the casual clothes we were wearing when he sprang the ring on me.  There was one photo I really liked with my hand with the ring over his but it didn't fit into the template when I went online to create photo cards that I was really happy with and got many compliments on.  There was a black and white of us in the dressier outfits that had a border at the bottom in my wedding color with white script letters that had our first names, the words "Announcing Our Engagement," and the date we got engaged.  I think I ordered the photo cards from snapfish and it worked out great.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    We met in a live theater, got engaged in a live theater, and now we're getting maried in a live theater. So for us, Theater is a big thing and a theme to our wedding. We've picked three couples from three different Broadways and we're going to take photos as those couplse. Then for our "Personal Broadway" we're going to do a photoshoot as miners from the video game Minecraft (because video games are also a big part of our life togehter). We're going to blow up one of those pictures and use it as the guest book.

So in short, think of all the things you have in common with each other and go from there. If youre wedding has a theme, you can always incorporate that. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards