Nevada-Las Vegas

Pictures from Tyler Freear 3/29/14

So I can't figure out how to put in a link but I put about 380 photos up in an album on Facebook if anyone wants to look at them! Just search Krista Ceruti the album is public.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pictures from Tyler Freear 3/29/14

• JixxtJixxt member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    WOW you looked amazing!! And so happy!! Love them all!! What hotel did you get ready at? The lighting in the room was awesome, or it could just be that Tyler was really good?
  • WOW... the pictures are beautiful, and you looked amazing!  Makes me happy I've booked with Tyler Freear! :)  Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gorgeous and tyler freear pics are fantabulous
  • Great pics and I love that suite and balcony!

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Everything came out beautiful
  • they look gorgeous! i got my shoes done by a guy from your city, hands down worst experience of my life LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @thesepinkdays‌ ~ Wow amazing pictures. You look beautiful and so happy. Looks like a very exciting day and everything seemed to turn out perfect. I'm so happy I booked Tyler. I can hardly wait! Congratulations!!!!
  • trm358trm358 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    Did you have any problems using Todd during your ceremony at Aria? That was my biggest reservation about booking a package there.
  • Fantastic photo's! What great memories you will have to keep forver! You looked lovely, your dress was beautiful. xx
  • Due to a miss communication from my mom to Tyler he only snapped a few photo in the chapel, if he sat as a guest he could have taken however many he wanted. I saw a girl not to long ago post a review that she was able to buy out cashman.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards