Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

bridal hangers

Has anyone ordered a custom made bridal hanger where they shape the wire into your new last name? I tried ordering one off Etsy a couple of months ago but the seller turned out to be very unreliable and I never received my order. I really wanted the hanger for my dress but am now worried about purchasing another from a different seller and having the same thing happen again. Also, it is getting closer to my wedding now (July 19) and want to be sure I get it in plenty of time. If anyone has a trusted seller can you please let me know? Also, how long did it take for you to receive it? 

Re: bridal hangers

• Options
    i'm looking for the same thing, could you tell me the seller so i don't purchase from them did you get your money back? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Don't worry you can't, she took down her shop. It was wishuponastarfish. I am trying to get my money back but she was very crafty and made sure that her wait time for shipment was around the time allowed to file a complaint. So I am working with Etsy directly to try and get a refund. I just contacted Etsy tonight, hopefully I get my money back or I will be one very pi**ed off bride!!!!
  • Options
    I used "Gethungup" on Etsy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used "Gethungup" on Etsy
    How long from the time you ordered til the time you received it?
  • Options
    It was about 8 weeks. Check with her though I think she offers rush service and the hanger is beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i'm sorry that happened to you! i had the same problem with a pair of shoes i bought not from etsy but he made sure to send them past the 45 days to claim on paypal...and they were awful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Update:

I ordered my hanger from SimplyMai on Etsy and I received it yesterday! It only took about a week and it looks PERFECT!! :) 
  • Options
    I'm going to look into both people! I didn't think of this before but now I'm in love!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, that's great to hear, johanna!  I ordered from Simply Mai about 10 days ago and hadn't heard anything so I messaged her yesterday.  She said my order was shipping out today but I still don't have a confirmation.  I was getting a bit worried so hearing your good review makes me feel a lot better!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards