May 2014 Weddings

If one more person asks me...

How's it feel to be married I'm going to loose it!

I don't feel any different.  People look at me like I'm crazy when I say it doesn't feel any different.  We're still very happy and very much in love.  Am I the only one that doesn't feel different?  Maybe I'll feel it more when I go and change my last name??
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: If one more person asks me...

• I dont feel any different. Maybe m8re love and appreciation for my husband but not different. I look at him with a different perspective. I think people are just trying to enjoy and share in your excitement.
  • vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer

Get that question non stop and answer everytime is no different.  we lived together for years so absolutely nothing has changed other than I use the words wife and husband way more.    Yesterday was the first time i used my new name in real life, which was weird.  

• I have gotten that question a lot and I answer the exact same way!! No it doesn't feel any different. We dated for 10 years and lived together for 4 years before the wedding so seriously it isn't any different except that we call each other husband and wife now. I'm not sure what people expect me to say when they ask this. It's like when people ask you on your birthday if you feel older. :)
  • Same here. We've been together for 7 years already, so it kinda already felt like we were married, the only difference now is there's another ring on my finger and all the headaches of remembering all the places that I need to have my name changed at (banks credit cards, etc.). 

I also can't stand all of the "when are you going to have kids" questions I keep getting now.  When we're good and ready (or whenever it happens) and its no of your business thank you very much.  :)

Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Agree! I'm also going to freak out on the next person who asks when we are going to buy a house and have a baby. Seriously? I got married 6 days ago....
  • Yep, I hear you. We started to get asked this the next morning. :/ We have lived together for 3 years, so no it doesn't feel different. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards