Registry and Gift Forum
Options

What was your favorite?

Hi!  I am curious to know what everyone's favorite or most memorable bridesmaids gift was (whether you received or gave it).  Or if you have any ideas on a bridesmaids gift.  Thanks!

Re: What was your favorite?

• Options
    I bought my girls coach clutches (from the outlet..super deal like $35 bucks!!) and then I got them each a gift card to massage envy.... (bought from ebay.. also got a super deal).  They say shop for each girl like it is her birthday..! (thankfully my girls love Coach, and who doesn't love a free massage!
  • Options
    Aray82Aray82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    We each got a small, square wooden jewelry box. The lid frames pretty tile painted with a floral design and our first initial in the bridesmaid's dress color (light green). Six years later, I still use it for my small earrings and get tons of compliments every time someone sees it. That said, in general it's best to shop for each BM personally like it's their birthday. The cutesy monogrammed stuff can get a little less personal and might not be as appreciated unless you're really familiar with their styles/tastes.
  • Options
    Small folding mirror for my purse. Most girls already have one though. I liked it because it was nice looking and I didn't have one already. 
  • Options
    MW5280MW5280 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    The bride made each of us a quilt that was individual to each of her bridesmaids. Mine was purple and green with pansies - the bride and I have been friends since babyhood.

I cried ridiculous amounts when we saw them all lined up next to each other.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Decorated wine glasses for each bridesmaid. They were baced on personality. We all like wine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards